You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Next-gen rewrite of Kurisu/Robocop/Komet bot used by
AtlasNX, ReSwitched and Nintendo Homebrew with discord.py rewrite, designed to be relatively clean, consistent and un-bloated.
Code is based on https://gitlab.com/ao/dpybotbase and https://github.com/916253/Kurisu-Reswitched.
How to run
config.py, configure all necessary parts to your server.
- Install python3.6+.
- Install python dependencies (
pip3 install -Ur requirements.txt, you might need to put
sudo -Hbefore that)
- If you're moving from Kurisu or Robocop: Follow
Tips for people moving from Kurisu/Robocopbelow.
To keep the bot running, you might want to use pm2 or a systemd service.
Tips for people moving from Kurisu/Robocop
If you're moving from Kurisu/Robocop, and want to preserve your data, you'll want to do the following steps:
- Copy your
- Rename your
data/restrictions.jsonand replace role names (
"Muted"etc) with role IDs (
526500080879140874etc). Make sure to have it as int, not as str (don't wrap role id with
Robocop-NG is currently developed and maintained by @aveao and @tumGER. The official bot is hosted by @yuukieve.
I (ave) would like to thank the following, in no particular order:
- Ave, writing most code
- ReSwitched community, for being amazing
- ihaveamac/ihaveahax and f916253 for the original kurisu/robocop
- misson20000 for adding in reaction removal feature and putting up with my many BS requests on PR reviews
- Everyone who contributed to robocop-ng in any way (reporting a bug, sending a PR, forking and hosting their own at their own guild, etc).