Support My Work on Ko-fi
Improve steps for people moving from kurisu or robocop
2 years ago
1 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@ -12,11 +12,20 @@ Code is based on https://gitlab.com/ao/dpybotbase and https://github.com/916253/
, configure all necessary parts to your server.
- Install python3.6+.
- Install python dependencies (`pip3 install -Ur requirements.txt`, you might need to put
- If you're moving from Kurisu or Robocop: Follow
`Tips for people moving from Kurisu/Robocop`
To keep the bot running, you might want to use pm2 or a systemd service.
If you're moving from Kurisu/Robocop, you'll want to copy your
folder over. Make sure to rename your
## Tips for people moving from Kurisu/Robocop
If you're moving from Kurisu/Robocop, and want to preserve your data, you'll want to do the following steps:
- Copy your
- Rename your
and replace role names (`"Muted"` etc) with role IDs (`526500080879140874` etc). Make sure to have it as int, not as str (don't wrap role id with
@ -91,3 +100,4 @@ Main goal of this project is to get Robocop functionality done, secondary goal i
- ihaveamac and f916253 for the original kurisu/robocop
- tomGER for working hard on rewriting the .err/.serr commands, those were a nightmare
- misson20000 for adding in reaction removal feature and putting up with my many BS requests on PR reviews