released this 2 years ago | 1 commits to main since this release
- Added hardware rendering.
- Added ability to name your save games using the Switch's built in software keyboard.
- Added support for d-pad in menu and in game. (In game the d-pad works the same as the left analog stick with the provided config file.)
-launcherargument to have you go back to the launcher when exiting.
- Fixed bug where you had to use the right analog stick to adjust sliders in the menu.
- Fixed bug where you could set window mode in the config file, which would cause the game to crash.
- Removed mouse support as it wasn't fully working.
released this 2 years ago | 14 commits to main since this release
This is the version that was bundled with Chocolate Doom Launcher v1.0.0
- Updated to compile with libNX 3.x for 9.x firmware support.
-waddirargument to be able to specify a directory for Chocolate Doom to look at for WADS.