||5 years ago|
|Examples||5 years ago|
|Windows||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
Broly Color Correction
A small script to rip, re-encode, and color correct Dragonball Super Broly to get rid of the green tint, and lower saturation. This is by no means a perfect color correction and doesn't exactly match the MangaUK version, but it's a huge improvement over what comes with the Blu Ray. Bash script for Mac/Linux available soon.
You will need the Blu Ray of Dragonball Super Broly affected by the green tint issue, and a Blu Ray drive for your computer. You will also need the following installed and their installation directories added to your PATH environment variable:
- Handbrake CLI - I just extracted this in the same directory the Handbrake was installed in.
- FFmpeg - I created a directory in Program Files called "ffmpeg" and extracted everything into there.
Once you have them installed to add them to your PATH environment variable do the following:
- Open up the start menu and type in "env" and choose "Edit the system environment variables".
- Click the "Environment Variables..." button.
- Under the "System Variables" section (the lower half), find the row with "Path" in the first column and click "Edit...".
- Assuming you installed everything in their default locations you should just to add the following:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MakeMKV
- C:\Program Files\HandBrake
- C:\Program Files\ffmpeg\bin
- Insert your Dragonball Super Broly Blu Ray into your Blu Ray drive.
- Open up Powershell/Command Prompt.
- Navigate to where you extract
Process.bat C:\PATH_WHERE_YOU_WANT_TO_RIP_TO. (You will need around 40GB free.)
- It will do all the steps automatically and open the folder in explorer once it's done.